Friday, November 1, 2013

 Hello my lovely readers
It's Friday! TGIF! Woooooo Whoooooo! LOL. I've been waiting all week to have time to post agin. Sadly its at 9:48 pm when I do find the time but its better late than never. Anyways, I have been reading this book called "Gypsy," and it's really cool very interesting. It's by Mimi Robins you can check it out on goodreads. And if you don't know what goodreads is its just a website for people who want to share stories and write stories for fun or anything else of that nature. I've read and hearted a lot of books on that website and the stories are worth the read so you guys should check them out. And if you want i'll post links to some of the books on here for you to read just comment below. Have a great weekend and be blessed! :)
                                   Cupcake.Mafia.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment