Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Who is your role model?

My role model isn't some random person that I've never met or someone that is a superstar my role model is my best friend. She has been there for me though my entire life, we have gone through thick and thin. I will always be there for her no matter the weather. I love her with all my heart, she is truly an inspiration helping out at homeless shelters for animals, and people everyday after school and helping people who can't speck english learn and encouraging the ones who don't want to try to speak another language to do so. I have a lot to be thankful for and my best friend is one of them.

                                                                                                                            Sincerely,

                                                                                                        Cupcake.Mafia.Love                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment